Happy Friday y’all! This week (month) has been an absolute whirlwind and I feel like I’ve just been along for the ride. No time to relax let alone cross too many things off my to do list! But one thing I do honestly do every week day morning is check my favorite blogs. Boy my gals have been bringing it lately! So many good posts! I haven’t done a Friday Favorites in over a month and I felt like it was about time I shared some of them with you.
This week there have been so many posts I had a hard time choosing. Such a variety too – recipes, DIY projects, vacay recaps, make-up tutorials, and fashion, of course! As always let me know if any of these were (or are now) one of your favorites this week as well. Or if you have any others you completely loved, I’d love to see them so comment below! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend 🙂
P.S. if any of you bloggers are interested in doing a link up this Monday with Corbin from The Classy South, myself, and other bloggers please email me at email@example.com for more information!
1. Peaches to Pearls, 99 Red Balloons – Luisa looks so stinkin’ adorable I can’t handle it! By far one of the cutest photo shoot set ups I’ve ever seen. If you’re a blogger this post will definitely inspire you to add a few more props to your shoots!
2. Looking Linger Love, What I’m Wearing: Fall Classics – ok I need to just get this off my chest…I’m obsessed with Chassity’s bangs. *Sigh* glad that’s over with. For real though this really is the best classic fall look I’ve seen. It’s laid back, versatile, and cute! Starting with two classic plain pieces and spicing it up with fabulous accessories. Both shoes and handbag are completely drool worthy! Chassity’s handbag is currently on my “in my dreams wish list”.
3. Simple Styling, Apple Cider Hostess Gift & Recipe – being the typical gal (apparently) I love any and everything fall. Apple cider is no exception to this! Definitely trying out Summer’s recipe this weekend. Plus Summer shows you how to make apple cider quite the little fall gift.
4. Little Green Notebook – DIY Folding Screen from Bifold Doors – ok I have to admit I’ve never been a huge fan of folding screens. Never been tempted by them or really even wanted them in my house. Well this little DIY tutorial has completely changed my mind! Jenny creates a stunning piece that completely transforms her office.
5. Glitter and Gingham, What I Wish I Was Wearing – there’s so much I love about this post. Shelby for one put together a killer outfit, seriously swooning over the side zip sweater and Claire V leopard handbag. Aside from the outfit I love how Shelby explains one of the major struggles with blogging. Nice to know we’re all in the same boat at times!
6. The Pumpkin Spot, Carmel + San Francisco Recap – these photos are incredible! After looking at these you’ll be spending the rest of your afternoon daydreaming and planning your next beach getaway.
7. Little Blonde Book, Day to Night Lip – one to never shy away from a make-up tutorial since I need all the help in that department I can get, this tutorial from Taylor on how to transform your day lip to night was perfection!
8. Living In Color Print, Fall Floral Midi – Need.This.In.My.Closet. This midi is perfection! Perfect as in the length and sleeves make the dress work for the current cooler temps. Then you could easily pair it with heeled booties and a sweater or jacket for the colder months. While also bringing it into the spring months because of the bright hue and adorable floral pattern! Side note Kristin’s hair is looking flawless in this post.
9. Absolutely Arkansas, Our Haunted Home – take we just take a second to talk about how incredibly cute & spooky Kylie’s home? She is putting my little yearly pumpkin decor to shame. Not to mention I’m in love with the wood panels in her entry way. If you need Halloween or just everyday decor inspiration you won’t want to miss this post!
10. Style Within Reach, Little Leopard Dress for Brunch – you can never go wrong with leopard. It’s always a good choice. This dress and my purchase from yesterday’s post definitely back up that theory!