Casual T-Shirt Dress // Summer Living

Styling the perfect casual t-shirt dress for summer weekend life + pool time!

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

photos by jnelly photography // location: chateau lean winery & resort

c/o hoodie // dress {last seen here} // c/o tote // sneakers // sunglasses // cuff

This week it’s all about Chateau Elan Winery & Resort. I’ll be sharing the remainder of my looks from the trip and a full review on Friday. Woohoo! So I’m kicking off the week of Chateau Elan coverage with my most casual look from the trip. I wore this combination to dinner at the pub on property our last night. The perfect look for eating a burger and french fries! I also wore this dress here

Also, can we take a second to talk about how awesome the pool at Chateau Elan is? My mom and I were obsessed. We spent a little time there each day, soaking up some rays and relaxing. Our room also overlooked the pool so we both often peered down to people watch. Our favorite thing to do!

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Chateau Elan Review // East Coast Winery

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Casual T-Shirt Dress // Casual Summer Style

Louella Reese Barrington Gifts Tote // Summer Pool Bag

c/o hoodie // dress {last seen here} // c/o tote // sneakers // sunglasses // cuff

To make this casual look complete, I added my go to white sneakers and this adorable short sleeve hoodie. The short sleeve hoodie provided just the right amount of extra warmth needed while dining at the pub. For someone that is always chilly, always having a light layer is required.

You may have noticed this tote popping up all over my Instagram feed and IG stories. Obessed would be an understatement on how i feel about this tote. Currently, this is the only item I have with my new monogram on it so I am wanting o flaunt it non-stop. New brides, you understand this, I am sure! While I love the monogram part of it, I also adore the pattern and colors. If you don’t have a Barrington Gifts bag, I definitely recommend scooping one up! They’re so fun to design and customize to your personal style and taste. I obviously was all about the blue and white {shocker I know}

Also, just an FYI Shopbop is currently having a sale! Actually a Sale on Sale! All sale items are currently an additional 25% off. Use code SCORE17 now until midnight on June 16th.

1. June 13, 2017 / 8:40 am

I love this casual t-shirt dress! it is so chic and perfect for summer!

Maggie @ Polished Closets

2. Nataly
    June 13, 2017 / 8:56 am

I love a good casual dress like this one! Those sunnies are too cute too!

3. June 13, 2017 / 9:18 am

This cute outfit is so perfect for exploring but I love the idea of using it as a travel day outfit too!

4. June 13, 2017 / 2:49 pm

Such a cute look, and that pool looks so serene! I’ve been dying for a weekend getaway, and this is making me need one even more! Also, so in love with that bag! At first I thought it was Goyard, but I’m lovingggg the price point on this one!

Lauren

• June 13, 2017 / 4:35 pm

Thanks love! Right? That pool was an absolute dream. Also, that’s exactly why I went with this color/pattern combo. I thought it was very Goyard. Price point is way better for sure!! You should definitely pick one up.

5. June 13, 2017 / 9:39 pm

Your dress looks great on you, I really love your tote and how spacious it is; I’ve been trying to think of if I should use a tote or small suitcase as a carry on for future travels, and your bag gives me inspiration!

Taylor,

• June 14, 2017 / 8:34 am

Thanks so much gal! The tote is amazing. I highly recommend Barrington Gifts. Especially this tote. It’s very spacious and easy to throw everything in.

6. June 14, 2017 / 8:24 am

I followed you here from galmeetsglam and I’m so glad I did! Your style is cute, wearable and affordable . This lipstick also looks like my favorite hot pink that I’m obsessed with!

xx
    Juliette

• June 14, 2017 / 8:37 am

Aw yay! Thank you SO much gal! I am so happy to stumbled upon my comment and decided to head over. That means so much to me!!! Pink lipstick is the best for sure.

7. Stephanie
    June 14, 2017 / 10:47 am

What a great vacation outfit. It’s comfy and practical, but totally cute. That tote + the hoodie dress make it all so perfect! Love the blue on you too!

8. June 14, 2017 / 11:11 am

This is such a cute, casual outfit! And you know I love that Barrington bag!

9. June 14, 2017 / 2:28 pm

What a fabulous pool and you are perfectly dressed to enjoy it! Sounds like you had a fabulous time away! xx Rox-Anne Celebrating This Life

10. Nina
    June 14, 2017 / 4:05 pm

Loving the blues!

xx Nina

June 14, 2017 / 7:49 pm

I’m loving this shade of blue on you!

12. June 21, 2017 / 10:25 pm

Can’t go wrong with a closet staple like a tshirt dress. Love that it can be worn in so many different ways!