Creating the Perfect Look for Spring/Summer

Seersucker has always held a special place in my heart. This sweet seersucker fit and flare is no different! Style the dress for a warm spring/summer day.

Seersucker Fit and Flare Dress, Millennial Pink Sweater | Talbots Friends & Family Event | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

c/o seersucker dress | c/o pink sweater | c/o wicker handbag | c/o beaded fish sandals | cable cuff | cable ring | c/o blush stud earrings

Happy Thursday y’all! Today’s an extra special Thursday as one of my favorite brands is kicking off an amazing event today! The Talbots Friends & Family Event is currently going on. From today until Monday, April 30th you can receive 30% off your entire purchase. Whether you shop online or at your nearest Talbots location. Take a look at their May arrivals here {psst…they’re really good}. This sale is the perfect opportunity to get your summer wardrobe started! At checkout, use code FRIENDS30 to receive the 30% off your entire purchase Today’s full look is part of the sale! This seersucker dress is the perfect item to add to your spring/summer wardrobe. The sweet dress is one of those items that can easily take you from work week to weekend festivities. Today, I’ve styled it for a warm spring/summer day. Which is exactly what we experienced in Charleston earlier this week. The dress was great for a day of exploring out in the sunshine. I grabbed this on trend wicker handbag to carry all of my essentials {this handbag can fit a lot}. Layered on a sweater for when we grabbed dinner at 39 Rue De Jean and finished off the look with an adorable pair of beaded fish sandals. I mean, tell me those aren’t the most perfect shoes for vacation?!
Chic Wicker Handbag | Talbots Friends & Family Event | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Seersucker Fit and Flare Dress | Talbots Friends & Family Event | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Jasmine Vine | Charleston Homes | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

Shop Talbots Spring/Summer Favorites

Shop Talbots Spring/Summer Accessories + Shoe Favorites

Charleston Window Box | Charleston Homes | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Seersucker Fit and Flare Dress, Millennial Pink Sweater, Beaded Fish Sandals | Talbots Friends & Family Event | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

Talbots makes it so easy to create the perfect look for spring/summer with all of their bright colors, playful pieces, and warm weather patterns. After viewing their new arrivals, I’m sure you saw lots of seersucker, floral, and fruit patterns {how cute is this watermelon dress?}. All of which are great for the current and upcoming season! Pick one, add a wicker handbag, and a fun pair of sandals. And you’re all set with a spring/summer look that’ll put you at the top of the best dressed list!

Grab more spring inspiration here and summer inspiration here

Photos by Kim Graham Photography

Thank you to Talbots for sponsoring this post! All views and opinions are of course my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Louella Reese happen!

1. That look is adorable. I love the dress, it reminds me of something I would wear to the beach.

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
    • Definitely perfect for the beach! Especially the seersucker fabric. Helps to keep you a little more cool.

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  2. omg this dress!!! OBSESSED.

3. Caroline wrote:

All of these pretty colors make me feel like it’s finally spring!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
    • Yes!! So happy it’s arriving. I think this weekend will feel like full on spring – yay!

4. Rach DiMare wrote:

Loving Talbots lately! And that dress is so cute!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  5. This dress looks great on you! Love the location and all the spring foliage too!

xo Emma

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  6. This is the sweetest dress and this whole look is SO YOU. Also, I am low-key obsessed with your hair.

xox Emily

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
    • Aw thank you Emily!!! You know me, all about the blue and white combination. Yay! Thanks again, it’s been a big change but I’m having fun with it!

7. Anna English wrote:

This dress looks darling on you! You styled it perfectly.

8. Natali wrote:

Oh yes this is such a cute and perfect for Spring and Summer outfit!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  9. So many bright and fun patterns in their spring/summer collection!! If I could’ve picked one item for you, it would have been that seersucker dress!! I know you will get so much wear out of it!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
    • Aw thank you gal! Glad you feel it is very me as well. It is truly so comfortable and great for the warmer weather.

10. dana wrote:

Love this looks so much, friend! That dress is SO perfect!

The Champagne Edit

11. Elise wrote:

Beautiful look and gorgeous photos! I just love the seersucker!

xx, Elise

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
    • Thank you so much Elise! Charleston never disappoints as a backdrop and Talbots Spring/Summer line is so bright and cheerful!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  12. Oh, the colours of these photos. I’m in love. So many pretty pastels.
    Your dress is also the cutest. <3

E || OH LA LATKES

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  13. This dress is so cute on you & I love that little wicker bag – Talbots is killing it this season!

14. Rachel wrote:

This seersucker dress looks absolutely stunning on you! Loveeeee these photos!

Rachel

15. Ashley Garza wrote:

Such a sweet warm weather look! I love that dress!!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  16. The perfect spring to summer vibes- loveeee!

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  17. The perfect back drop! Love this post so much!

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  18. Kat Tanita wrote:

You look beautiful!! Love how sweet and feminine this look is.

xo Kat

Posted 4.28.18 Reply
  19. This is the perfect spring bag!

Posted 4.29.18 Reply
  20. Loving this look and your bag is super cute!

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  21. Angelle wrote:

You look beautiful. Love that bag!!

xoxo,