Favorite Summer Movies to Watch Now

Let’s kick off the weekend with some favorite summer movies to watch now!

Favorite Summer Movies to Watch Now featured by Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

Happy Friday y’all! Who’s ready for a laid back weekend and a little relaxing? This girl!!! Tonight Joshua gets home from his conference {yay, miss that guy} and we have no plans but to relax and watch a movie! Recently, my girl Hillary of Hillheady shared her favorite Summer movies and it had be thinking, what are mine? Obviously there were a couple that came to mind but after thinking on it for a bit, I had a LONG list. Therefore, I decided to take a cue from Hillary and share some of my favorites. Maybe inspire a summer movie night for you!

After a day out in the sun lounging by the pool, enjoying a BBQ with friends, or day drinking a casual night at home watching one of your favorite movies is a must. So grab some popcorn, twizzlers, snocaps, and stream one of these movies! These are my top ten favorite, although they really aren’t in any particular order because that’d be far too hard. Though, I can say The Notebook and Blue Crush are at the top of my list. P.S. what are your go to movie snacks? The three I listed above are definitely mine. Stovetop popcorn though, not movie theater popcorn. High maintenance, I know haha!

Favorite Summer Movies to Watch Now featured by Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

Shop for Movie Night

Favorite Summer Movies to Watch Now featured by Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Favorite Summer Movies to Watch Now featured by Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

1. June 15, 2018 / 8:48 pm

OMG I love Blue Crush!! Seriously one of my fave summer movies. xo ~ Megan

• June 17, 2018 / 5:31 pm

Ah yay! That literally makes my day as I am obsessed with it and so many people tell me it’s terrible. Glad they’re the crazy ones haha.

2. June 16, 2018 / 2:46 am

These are all awesome movies, and I absolutely LOVE The Notebook, a total classic!

Kileen

3. Liz
    June 16, 2018 / 2:25 pm

These are such great recommendations! Definitely gong to watch a few!

4. June 16, 2018 / 2:56 pm

What a great post!!! How cute are you? I totally agree- I love all National Lampoons movies, and how can you not love The Notebook!!??

Brittany,

• June 17, 2018 / 5:40 pm

Thank you so much Brittany! And you are too kind gal 🙂 Right? The Notebook is always a top pick.

5. Mollie
    June 17, 2018 / 11:35 am

Yassss to The Sandlot and National Lampoon Vacation. Such summer classics!

xx Mollie

6. The SotTP is one of my favorite movies, and the second one is also a great one. I love The Sandlot, such a great throwback movie! Blue Crush makes me want to go to Hawaii!

• June 17, 2018 / 5:44 pm

I really want to watch it and the second one ASAP! And totally with you on the Blue Crush making you want to go to Hawaii!

7. June 18, 2018 / 12:27 pm

My husband and I were JUST talking about how he’s never seen Dirty Dancing! Definitely one of the best for the summer. We are going to have to remedy that soon!

8. Danielle
    June 20, 2018 / 9:07 am

Your list totally brings me back to some of my favorite summer movies! Sandlot is always a summer must-watch in our house 🙂

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

9. June 20, 2018 / 9:35 am

Ah, such a fun blog post! I couldn’t tell you the last time I just sat down and watched a favorite movie of mine. Totally going to be planning a movie night now. Sisterhood of Traveling Pants was always one of my faves to watch when I was younger. Thanks for sharing!

xo, Lydia

• June 21, 2018 / 10:15 am

Aw thank you Lydia! Yes, you totally need to girl. You should queue up that one for sure. Thanks for reading!

10. June 20, 2018 / 10:27 am

What a fun movie list! I need tot watch the ones on there that I haven’t seen yet.

XOXO
    Cathy

June 20, 2018 / 12:06 pm

I can’t watch movies more than once, so I’m always looking for new reccomendations!

12. June 20, 2018 / 3:13 pm

Such a cool list! I need to watch some of these movies

13. June 20, 2018 / 11:27 pm

The Sandlot is seriously the best movie ever!! I want to watch it again tonight after reading this LOL!

14. June 21, 2018 / 11:13 am

These pictures are so cute! I’m a big fan of Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Wedding Crashers!

xoxo,