Are you a brand or retailer interested in reaching a diverse group of women ages 25-34? Well, I would love to work with you to create and share engaging and exciting content for LouellaReese.com. Currently, I am offering the following collaboration opportunities.
Sponsored Features: LouellaReese.com currently accepts sponsorships of brands or retailers that are relevant to and fit the style of this blog & readers that frequent here. Sponsored features includes dedicated blog posts, brand specific social media shares, long term series via blog or social media, ambassador programs, and more!
Product Reviews: LouellaReese.com will accept products for review that again are relevant to and fit the style of this blog. With each review, I will share my honest opinion of the product with my readers.
Giveaways: LouellaReese.com will host giveaways for products or services that are of interest to & relevant to it’s readers. Please contact me for requirements & specifics.
Interested in collaborating with Louella Reese? Please email me here for pricing inquiries.
photo by prêt-à-provost
- Glitter Guide – 5 Reasons Why You Should Take Time to Decorate Your Rental
- Charlotte Agenda – 15 Charlotte Fashion Bloggers You Should Be Following
- Style Me Pretty – A Fashion Bloggers Unique Southern Wedding
- Charlotte Business Journal – Charlotte Experts Provide Insight on How Influencers are Shaping Marketing
- Petite AMIE: Meet Laura Leigh of Louella Reese
- Emily Ley Blog – Simplicity Series
- Georgia Sea Grill – Louella Reese Review
- CLT Tales – Louella Reese: Feminine, Stylish, & Personal
- Back Seat Photography – A Few Favs From The Fabulous Fashionista
- Adored by Alex – Guest Post // How To Survive Planning A Wedding
- All For Color – Blogger Shop
- The Blog Societies – Straw Hat Style For Summer
- The Blog Issue – Why Growing Growing & Maintaing Friendships Is Important
- Charlotte Agenda – Charlotte Fashion Bloggers A Growing List
- Charlotte Agenda – Where To Eat Brunch In Charlotte
- The Blog Societies – Springtime Dresses
- The Bach – Meet Our 2016 Blogger Bachelorettes
- Lauren Conrad – Member Spotlight: LC Lauren Conrad
- Southern Style – The Blog Diaries: Tips & Tricks
- Orange Harp – Louella Reese review of HANA Organic Skincare
- Shawl Smith London – Video Interview
- The Classy South – #BlogIsLife Tips for Making Blog BFFs
- Southern Blog Society – MEET Louella Reese
- A Pop of Pink – Laura Leigh of Louella Reese
- Barbara Gerwit – Louella Reese Features Bright Floral