Happy Friday y’all! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week that has just flown by : ) Friday Favorites has officially become one of my favorite posts to write. I’ve decided to do it once a month (maybe more) since y’all seem to enjoy it as well. I love sharing with you some of my favorite posts from the week and as I’ve said before hopefully introduce you to a few bloggers you haven’t checked out before or posts you just happened to miss this week.
As always there are a variety of posts from giveaways to a dream closet to the cutest note from a soon to be dad to a Thanksgiving table setting plus lots of fashion! Definitely me know what you think of these posts and comment below with a favorite or two of yours from this week, if you want to share.
1. Gracefullee Made, Wristology Giveaway, being a watch obsessed gal myself there is no way this post could not be one of my favorites this week! Fingers crossed I win 🙂 if not then I hope it’s one of y’all!!
2. Simple Stylings, One Room Challenge: Reveal, to say that I’m obsessed with this room is an understatement! Every gal deserves a dream closet and Summer has most certainly created one for herself. It is truly perfect! From the fur rug to the stencil wallpaper to the fabulous jewelry display. My favorite part though has to be the way Summer hung her hats, so creative and adorable.
3. The Classy South, Sporty Spice, This is a trend I’ve been wanting to try but not quite sure I can pull it off. Corbin on the other hand is killing it in her sneaks! Love the way she added a touch of prep with her plaid shirt and glam with her jewels. She has definitely inspired me!
4. Turquoise and Teale, Onzie Activewear, well Ashley has officially proven to me that I need to step up my look in the active wear department! Looking gorgeous even while doing a little yoga (by the way my new favorite work out) and wearing the cutest sports bra everrr…seriously you have to see it!
5. Cupcakes and Cashmere, A Dad’s Responsibility, first Emily brought us the cutest baby announcement ever and now her hubby is making me shed some tears over here as he talks about what he hopes to teach his daughter. It’s by far the sweetest message from a soon to be first time dad.
6. Peaches to Pearls, Coconut Banana Chia Seeds Pudding, HUGE fan of chia seed pudding over here! Truth be told though I’ve only tried one recipe and cereal recently stole my attention leaving me to completely forget about my love for the healthy creation. Thank goodness Luisa refreshed my memory (and taste buds) leaving me drooling and wanting to test this recipe out asap!
7. Sequins & Stripes, Trench Coat, Classic beauty. The two words I would use to describe Liz. This post is perfect proof of that. Looking flawless in a simple trench coat, jeans, and heels combo. Her hair is even in a pony and she still looks fab. Seriously when I grow up can I be her?
8. Southern Hospitality, Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas, not only am I loving Rhoda’s table setting for Thanksgiving as it’s a little something different but not too much, I’m also in love with her dining room. So many unique touches! P.S. if you’re hosting Thanksgiving at your house this year I highly recommend checking this post out for a little inspiration to spice up your table.
9. Styled Snapshots, Emerson Fry, let me start off by saying Kendall is such a cutie! Her style is spot on. Whether she’s all snazzy for a black tie wedding or dressed down for a Saturday full of running around. In this post she’s wearing the most fabulous jacket (I’m currently coveting) and looking adorable with a laid back braid.
10. Style Within Reach, Cozy Fall Dinner Party, who doesn’t love a cozy night in with friends (or your guy) indulging in some delicious food? Caitlin shares a few flatbreads, cheese plate, dips and chips that’ll have you sending out a mass text to your friends to bring over some wine because you’re hosting a cozy night in.