Playful Floral Pink Chiffon Dress

The most playful, sweet floral pink chiffon dress styled for the spring season!

Floral Pink Chiffon Dress, Spring Dresses, Espadrille Wedges | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

pink chiffon dress {similar dress available in more sizes} | espadrille wedges | c/o tassel earrings | cable cuff | cable ring

Hello Tuesday! Happy to move right past Monday and move further into the week. When warmer temps start arriving I want weeks to past faster and weekends to move slower. Are you with me?

One item I know I’ll be wearing often in warmer spring and summer months, this playful pink floral chiffon dress. Upon laying on eyes on it I knew I HAD to have it! Between the sweet colors, floral pattern, and playful ruffles I could not pass it up! It is one of those dresses that just scream SPRING! If you haven’t noticed, I am all about blush for the spring season {see here, here, and here}. The color is so sweet, yet bright and refreshing for the new season.

If you’re into the hue too, I’ve found several blush dresses for the spring + summer seasons. Scroll down to shop!

Soludos Espadrille Wedges | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Floral Pink Chiffon Dress, Spring Dresses | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

shop pink dresses

Floral Pink Chiffon Dress, Spring Dresses | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Soludos Espadrille Wedges | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

Like last week’s blush dress look, these photos were shot at Old South Vintage Rentals Warehouse by Amanda Moss Photo. Amanda and I had so much fun setting up this fun little space! I wouldn’t mind having this dresser + mirror set, rug, and chair in my bedroom. They are all such beautiful pieces! I mean seriously, tell me that dresser isn’t goals?!

Final note, I know I have talked about these espadrille wedges a couple of times {and styled them a million times already} BUT I just had to say again, you need them in your life! They got with EVERYTHING and are so ridiculously comfortable. Plus super fun to style! And at under $100 they’re a great price for your go to spring/summer shoe.

1. Gemma wrote:

Such a beautiful dress! I love the print.

Gemma

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  2. Love this set up and this little pink dress! I’m on a dress kick lately and need to add more to my closet!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

3. Rach DiMare wrote:

OMG that pink chiffon dress is so cute!! And I just love the color!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  4. That dress is so pretty! I love the color of it.

5. Pretty in pink! This s the prettiest set up too

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
    • Aw thank you Ashley! Old South Vintage Rentals has the BEST pieces and made setting up a space so fun!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  6. This is such a pretty pink dress! I love the pattern and the sleeves, so pretty! Great for Spring time!

7. Anna English wrote:

I love the combination of pink and orange together. So pretty!

8. Belle wrote:

Such a darling dress! Love how you paired it with those espadrilles!

Belle | http://www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  9. The layers on this dress are so darn cute!

10. joevans29 wrote:

So cute! I really love your espadrilles. The space you are in is just gorgeous!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  11. Why even wear another color when you look so pretty in pink?! You already know I love this one on you!!

12. Natali wrote:

That dress is magical and looks fantastic on you!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  13. These photos are seriously amazing – you look so pretty! I’m loving that darling dress and think those espadrilles are the cutest thing!

Lauren

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
    • Amanda is the best and the space was perfect for shooting! Thank you so much Lauren! You’re truly the sweetest gal!

14. dana wrote:

Absolutely DYING over these photos, my friend! That dress was made for you.

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  15. This dress is amazing and what a stunning shoot location!! WOW!!

16. jane wrote:

This is the cutest outfit ive seen today
    I love the color so much

Much Love,
    Jane

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
    • Aw thank you so much Jane! Blush is such a pretty hue – especially for the spring season!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply
  17. That dress is so flirty and feminine! Love it!
    xo Jessica

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  18. That dress is sooo cute! It’s just screaming spring!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  19. sarah lindner wrote:

This color looks so good on you! Really loving those sandals also! Super cute look!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
    • Aw thank you Sarah! Appreciate it gal. The espadrilles are my addiction right now haha. Cannot stop wearing!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  20. Mollie wrote:

First of all, that dress is gorgeous. And secondly, that space is amazing!! I wish my apartment looked like that!

xx