photo by kristen bishop day
Welcome to Louella Reese, my name is Laura Leigh! I am a twenty-something living in Charlotte, NC. My husband and I are newly married (October 15, 2016, still calling us newlyweds) and navigating life together as two young millennials.
I started this blog a year after graduating from college as a creative outlet to express my love for fashion, beauty, travel, and life in general. It has grown quite a bit since 2014 and become my absolute favorite space, hopefully it will become yours as well. On Louella Reese you’ll find feminine, casual style with a classic twist for your everyday life. Whether that means at home or for your home, out and about, or traveling, I have you covered!
If you are wondering where the name Louella Reese came from…it was created from a variety of sources. Including my nickname as a child (given to me by my grandpa), Lou. My grandmother’s name, Alda (which inspired Ella), whom I received my love of fashion from. And finally, Reese, my sweet Yorkshire terrier. Sadly, she passed away last year but will forever live on as the mascot of Louella Reese.
If you want to know a little more about the me, you can find 25 random facts about me here.
And, if you want to chat, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy Louella Reese!
xo Laura Leigh
Recent Featured Press
- Glitter Guide: 5 Reasons Why You Should Take Time to Decorate Your Rental
- Ivanka Trump HQ: 24 Hours in Our Floral Print Dress
- Charlotte Agenda: 15 Charlotte Fashion Bloggers You Should Be Following
- Style Me Pretty: A Fashion Bloggers Unique Southern Wedding
- Petite AMIE: Meet Laura Leigh of Louella Reese
- Emily Ley Blog: Simplicity Series
- The Blog Issue: Why Growing Growing & Maintaing Friendships Is Important
- Charlotte Agenda: Charlotte Fashion Bloggers A Growing List
- Lauren Conrad: Member Spotlight: LC Lauren Conrad
I aim to provide unbiased editorials. However, I wish to disclose that (i) I sometimes receive free products from marketers that I sometimes review or discuss in our editorials, and (ii) I may run advertisements on my site concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation.
All images are my own unless otherwise noted. The usage of any images or content on Louella Reese is not permitted without written permission or proper credit provided. Proper credit would include a link back to Louella Reese directing traffic to the location where you can find the image or content.