Navy Floral Jumpsuit | Charleston, SC

Styling the comfiest navy floral jumpsuit for a hot summer’s day!

Comfy Navy Floral Jumpsuit for Summer | Jumpsuit under $50 | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

jumpsuit {wearing an XS} | c/o clutch | espadrille wedges | c/o tassel earrings | cable cuff | cable ring

I shared a preview of this jumpsuit on my Instagram Sunday and y’all LOVED it! Which I am thrilled about as I am completely in love with it too. Not only is is adorable, it is beyond comfortable. Truly as if you are wearing pajamas. Which I definitely don’t hate {aka totally love}. The very best part, it is under $45!

I picked the jumpsuit up at the Old Navy Outlet at Charlotte Premium Outlets a couple of weeks ago. Which I talked about here. Not only did I end up with a new favorite clothing but it was all for a good cause. A total win in my book!

Charleston Window Boxes | Explore Charleston | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Charleston Window Boxes | Explore Charleston | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog
Charleston Window Boxes | Explore Charleston | Louella Reese Life & Style Blog

Obviously, I brought it with me during our stay in Chapel Hill {which you saw here} and a recent trip to Charleston. Told you I love it! If the floral isn’t your thing, don’t fret, the jumpsuit comes in a variety of patterns. Including stripes, palm print, and solid black too. Tip: go down a size. The jumpsuit fits a little big and stretches quite a bit!

PHOTOS BY KIM GRAHAM PHOTOGRAPHY

1. Love this jumpsuit and clearly need to go to Old Navy! Also love that you shot with Kim, she’s just my favorite!!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
    • Thanks Jessica! Yes, you do for sure. She is the sweetest! Connected with her after meeting her at TBSCon a couple years ago.

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  2. That jumpsuit is adorable!! Old Navy just has the best stuff, I went there recently and found a lot of cute things.

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  3. Natali wrote:

This jumpsuit is so lovely!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  4. Girl, you know I immediately added the black one to my cart!! Thinking I should pack it for FL!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

Loving this look with all of the pretty Charleston blooms + pastels!

xx, Danielle | http://www.pineappleandprosecco.com

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  6. rebecca wrote:

This is such a fun jumpsuit and the photos are gorgeous with the blue!!! Lovely all around.

xx Rebecca // The Crystal Press

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  7. I love your jumpsuit, but I’m completely obsessed with your earrings!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This floral jumpsuit is so cute and perfect for Spring and Summer!

Kileen

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  9. Monica Sors wrote:

This jumpsuit is so cute! You look amazing
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  10. Such a cute jumpsuit, it looks perfect for the spring weather we have!
    Xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  11. You’re killing it in this. So much love!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  12. Jennifer Ashley wrote:

This jumpsuit looks adorable on you! So comfy yet stylish at the same time!

Jennifer Ashley // http://www.prettylittledetails.com

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  13. Emily wrote:

OMG girl that jumpsuit is ADORABLE and I’m in love with all of your photos! I literally just posted about my most recent trip to Charleston, so I’m loving that some of our photos look like they were taken in the same places! Thanks for sharing!

-Emily | http://www.East91Blog.com

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  14. Omg so gorgeous photos! Also this look is stunning.

Love,
    Alexandra

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
    • Thank you Alexandra! Kim Graham Photography is amazing – highly recommend her if you’re in Charleston.

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  15. jane wrote:

So pretty chic jumper
    I love how spring it looks

Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  16. This jumpsuit is so cute on you! Love love love.

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  17. Meghan wrote:

Seriously I am in LOVE with this jumpsuit. How pretty!

Posted 5.5.18 Reply
  18. Jessica wrote:

This is easily one of the cutest floral jumpsuits I’ve seen this season! I love it, so flowy and so easy to wear. So pretty on you dear!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com