Sharing an easy blueberry bundt cake recipe that is perfect for the Fourth of July holiday!
Happy Wednesday y’all! For lots of us today is Friday and personally I am quite excited about it! Fourth of July is tomorrow and one of my personal favorite holidays. While definitely being Joshua’s absolute favorite. Therefore, we usually go all out for the holiday – lots of food, beverages, and time with friends + family. Every year I make a dessert to bring wherever we are going or if we’re hosting, for everyone to enjoy. This year is no different, however the dessert is very different for me. 2019 is the first year I’ve made bundt cakes and I have to say, I’m loving them!
A bundt cake is instantly a little prettier, a little fancier, and a little more unique than a traditional square or rectangle cake. So naturally I prefer it haha. Last month, I made my first bundt cake, a peach bundt cake made with greek yogurt. So a little on the healthier side. Today’s bundt cake, not so much haha. But holidays are all about indulging right?
Today’s bundt cake is an easy blueberry bundt cake. The blueberries and white glaze make it the perfect dessert for all of your Fourth of July parties…Labor Day weekend as well. It looks beautiful, taste yummy, and again fits the theme – a total win!
Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- 2 cup sticks butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
http://brooklinboatyard.com/alerion-class-sloops/ over the counter tadalafil For glaze:
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons orange juice
buy viagra without a doctor prescription Directions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a bundt pan
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar together on medium speed for 2 minutes. You want the mix to be light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, salt, and baking powder. Mix for about 1 minute – until mixture is smooth.
- Turn mixer to low and slowly add your flower. Mix only until well combined. You do not want to over mix.
- Gently fold in blueberries by hand. Again, only mix until well combined.
- Pour your batter into the greased bundt pan and back for 40-45 minutes – until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
tadalafil canadian pharmacy For glaze:
- Whisk together confectioners sugar and orange juice until smooth. If too thick add additional organge, if too thin add additional confectioners sugar. Spoon glaze around bundt cake allowing it to drip down the edges.
- I placed in the refrigerator to harden the glaze and then placed lots of blueberries in the middle of the bundt cake.
I hope y’all enjoy this easy blueberry bundt cake recipe and have a wonderful Fourth of July holiday! If you give the recipe a try be sure to tag me in your photos or send me a direct message on Instagram and let me know what you thought! See you all back here on Monday!