Galentine’s Day is less than a week away – time to get some plans on the calendar! Sharing nine Galentine’s Day Date Ideas – whether you want to stay in or go out I have you covered!
Finishing off the week focusing on the gals in our lives, again! Yesterday was all about what to give them this Galentine’s Day and Wednesday, I shared the sweetest (quite literally) Valentine’s Day dessert charcuterie board. Which would be perfect if you’re hosting Galentine’s Day next week! If not though, I have a few ideas for you!
If you want to go out…
- Make reservations for the group at a fancy restaurant you’ve been dying to try. Have a full Sex & the City style night out with cosmos before and your most fabulous pair of heels!
- Go casual with comfy clothes, the latest rom-com, and as much movie theater popcorn and snacks y’all can carry! Laugh, cry, and indulge together!
- Plan and early afternoon walk with the gang at central spot. Spend an hour or so outside soaking up some vitamin D and quality catch up time. Then head to brunch at the new spot in town or your classic go to spot.
- Nothing beats shopping with your bestie(s)! Spend the afternoon at the mall or go boutique hopping. Grab an armful of fancy dresses and turn the dressing room into a runway! Then grab lunch at your favorite spot or try something new.
- If you want to be super adventurous, head out on a day trip! Pick a favorite town or venture somewhere new. Leave the early am and have no intention of making it home until bedtime. Spend the day exploring with your best gal pal(s) – go for a hike, shopping, out to lunch, visit a museum, tour a historic home, whatever it is y’all like to do. Treat yourself!
If you want to stay in…
- Create the ultimate Galentine’s Day Dessert Charcuterie Board and pair with a fabulous bottle (or two) of rosé
- Host game night – everyone bring their favorite board or card game plus their favorite bottle of wine to share with everyone
- Put together wine and food pairings – include a wine for every kind of wine lover – red, white, and sparkling then bake/cook or purchase one to two items to go with each type of wine. For an example, check out my fall food and wine appetizer pairings
- Host a pajama party! Encourage everyone to come in their comfiest, cutest pair of pajamas and bring a pampering goodie to share with everyone. Nail polish, face masks, eye masks, and/or . Serve wine, popcorn, and sweet treats + candy. Don’t forget to pick up a classic rom-com and several magazines!