One little luxury I totally took for granted pre-quarantine…carry a handbag! May sound silly but I really miss carrying a handbag. Maybe because I’m a bag gal through and through or maybe because it’s just fun to wear a cute little bag around! Either way, I truly miss my bags and cannot wait to wear them again. Hopefully soon! Especially now that woven handbag season has arrived! Bring on all of the woven handbags – straw, wicker, and rattan bags – I want them all! No really, every single one I see, I love! It’s a problem…for my wallet haha.
Today I thought it would be fun to share some of the cutest woven handbags available to shop now. Plus woven handbags I own and love – a couple similar styles due to the ones I won being sold out. Below you’ll find both – including reviews on each one I have and am itching to wear!
Woven Handbags to Shop Now
Woven Handbags I Own & Love
- Clare V. Round Straw Tote – I believe this may actually be the first straw/woven handbag I ever purchased. And what a great purchase has been! I have used this tote for 2+ summers and already have my every day items stored inside it for days ahead. The quality is incredible! Truly still looks brand new after being used 200+ times. It’s the perfect size for all of the essentials and has the ability to be worn several ways – favorite styling.
- Dragon Diffusion Woven Tote – Very similar style to handbag I purchased last summer from Zara. I love the white woven leather – perfect for summer! The size is great for everyday and it is so lightweight. While I don’t own this exact one, I have heard AMAZING things about Dragon Diffusion bags.
- Amazon Moroccan Straw Shopper – Another similar style to one own. I scooped mine up at Gap two years ago towards the middle of the summer season. Wore it to death for the remainder of summer (favorite styling) and all of last summer season (favorite styling last summer). Every woman needs a straw shopper like this on in their life. For the pool, the beach, everyday, farmer’s market, and the list goes on. Can’t beat the price of this one!
- Terrain Leather Handle Market Backpack – Truthfully I just ordered this so I cannot give a true review on it. However, I will say it has been on my wish list for a year plus – since seeing Julia of Gal Meets Glam style it. She has shared it a couple times recently and I just couldn’t resist. An absolute beauty I cannot wait to wear on future vacations and for picnic adventures.
- J.McLaughlin Bamboo Handle Wicker Bag – My dad bought this cutie for me two summers ago and it immediately began a warm weather favorite. I mean, is it not the cutest? Such a fun shape, unique details, and just overall screams summer. The wicker bag looks cute paired with summer dresses or a basic combo like a white tee, jeans, and summer sandals. Quality is amazing! Very sturdy and carries a decent amount.
- Amazon Round Straw Tote – Recently styled this straw tote with a LWD for spring. It has since sold out from Versona but the one linked here is incredibly similar. Also available in a few color variations. A great grab and go kind of tote. Very casual and easy – would work well for the pool, beach, and farmers market. Or for more casual everyday occasions.
- Joules Woven Straw Shopper Bag – Honestly, I am madly in love with this bag. It gave my Clare V. tote a run for it’s money last summer (go to styling last summer). The navy ribbon detail spoke to my blue loving heart and adds such a sweet, feminine touch to the back. This woven shopper is incredibly similar to the Pamela Munson tote at less than a third of the price. I will say I have noticed a little wear and tear on this one. It isn’t woven super tight so it has come undone a bit in a few spots.
- Amazon Rattan Crossbody Bag – Let me just start by saying rattan bags S T I N K when you receive them! This one took several weeks to air out and still has a little stench here and there. But they’re worth the smell – they’re just so cute! Another style that truly screams summer. A sweet option when you only need to carry your phone and another item or two. Amazing quality!
- Indego Africa Woven Mini Tote – Just like every woman needs a straw tote, every woman needs a mini woven tote! They’re just the cutest little things and surprisingly, I have found myself wearing it more often than I thought. Looks adorable on it’s own and even cuter with a little bandana tied around one of the handles. Or a feminine silk scarf if you’re wanting to dress it up a bit. Impeccable quality! Highly recommend!