Happy first Monday of 2021. Wow can you believe we have made it through 2020? Honestly I’m still kind of in shock. It will definitely take me some time to get used to writing 2021 instead of 2020. I hope all of you had a nice break over the holidays. For the first time in four years I took almost two full weeks off. Just posting here and there on Instagram. It was honestly glorious and so very needed! A good reminder to disconnect more often.
For the past few years I have rounded up the top selling products of the previous year 2020. The product you all purchased most from the links I shared. Whether here on the blog or via Instagram or LiketoKnow.it. I am always a little surprised by some of the most products you all loved most! Here are the 2020 top selling products in fashion, home, and beauty. As always, although it needs to be said more often, thank you for being a part of this community! I look forward to connecting more in 2021!
2020 Top Selling Products
- Everlane Wide Leg Crop Pants – My all time favorite pants. ever. End of story. Most recently styled for fall.
- Lululemon Align Super High Rise Shorts – This summer turned me into a biker shorts kind of gal. This high rise style is so comfortable and flattering. Shared two ways to style for end of summer transition.
- Brixton Joanna Straw Hat – The hat that turned me into a hat girl. It is so good I own it in three colors and wear just about every other day in the spring and summer. See the hat styled for summer.
- Mango Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater – Shared this after purchasing a sleeveless sweater from a girl friend’s boutique.
- & Other Stories Square Neck Puff Sleeve Top – Hands down my favorite top of summer 2020. Seen styled for summer on the blog.
- & Other Stories Belted Linen Shorts (sold out, similar style) – Hands down my favorite shorts of summer 2020. Honestly cannot wait to pull them out this spring! Styled a couple ways for summer.
- H&M Eyelet Midi Skirt (sold out, similar style, more affordable option) – Shared this skirt during an Instagram story try-on haul. I didn’t end up keeping due to is being slightly see-through but apparently y’all are better at wearing slips than I am!
- Everlane Draped Trench Coat – The perfect classic trench coat to have for years and years! See it styled with a midi dress and as part of a monochromatic winter look.
- Frye Alton Chelsea Boots (sold out, similar style) – The best brown leather booties I have ever owned and have basically worn through at this point, I wear them so often. See them styled for fall and styled for winter.
- & Other Stories Floral Linen Midi Skirt (sold out, similar style) – Hands down my favorite skirt of summer 2020 – noticing a theme here? I LOVED & Other Stories this summer, their collection was incredible! See one of many ways I styled it for summer 2020.
- Ionic Facial Steamer – Hands down my favorite beauty purchase of 2020 and definitely the most popular item I shared in 2020. This gem is incredible and truly the best way to treat yourself at home right now! See it in use here.
- TULA Protect & Glow Daily SPF – All time favorite sunscreen. Check out all of my favorite TULA skincare products.
- Beekman 1802 Milk Wash – Beekman 1802 became my favorite skincare of 2020 and I LOVED sharing it with y’all! So happy so many of your tried it out as well.
- Ouai Thirsty Hair Oil & Leave-in Conditioner – one of the top sellers from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase – another top seller of the NSale.
- Target Chunky Woven Bowl – As styled in our kitchen – we have two of these bowls, one is used for fruit & veggies while the other is a catchall.
- Target Faux Leather Pouf (on sale right now) – A fun little addition to my office. Great for offices, bedrooms, and living rooms.
- Etsy Neutral Green Landscape Print – As part of our living room gallery wall – a great neutral piece with pops of muted green.
- Target Hanging Basket (sold out, similar style) – Obsessed with hanging baskets, yeah me too!
- Smeg Electric Kettle (on sale right now) – An investment but so worth it! I use mine every single day!
- Serena & Lily Pacifica Planter – Such a beauty!
- Serena & Lily Eden Martini Table – Perfect little table for small spaces.
- Etsy White Peonies Print (sold out, similar style) – as part of our living room gallery wall – One of my favorite prints in our room! So moody yet very feminine.
- Etsy Wood Front Porch Sign – front porch – A gift that keeps on giving! We received this as a Christmas gift in 2019 and still receive compliments from people stopping by or passing by our home.
- Target White Ceramic Pitcher (sold out, similar style) – Everyone needs a classic white ceramic pitcher! Perfect for floral arrangements, dried eucalyptus or to use as an actual pitcher.
YAY thank you for the round up! I neeeeeeed the facial steamer!
Lisa | lisaautumn.com
of course gal! thank you for checking it out – the steamer is 50% off today – should scoop it up!
xo Laura Leigh
So fun! Love this round up — I’m always so nosey and love hearing about what everyone else is buying.
I was a BIG bike short gal this summer too!
Dana | It’s Casual Blog
thank you girl friend! haha with you on that – love seeing everyones favorites/best sellers. you ROCKED biker shorts this past summer!
xo Laura Leigh
These posts are so fun! I love all those fashion top sellers!
the HER chronicles  http://theherchronicles.com
yay! so glad you enjoyed it – some great items for sure.
xo Laura Leigh
Comments are closed.